Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Currently on Ryn the Librarian’s Reading Plate

Hello Everyone. Like an idiot, I requested too many good books and it’s going to take a while to get through. I say this so that you know why there could be a gap in my posts.  So here is what is on my reading plate. I am excited for a few of these!

United States of YA List

Kentucky:  Queen of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker

Louisiana: Arise by Tara Hudson

Maine: Delirium by Lauren Oliver

Minnesota: Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

Side Reading
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell

Currently, I am halfway through Delirium by Lauren Oliver and almost halfway through the audiobook of Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. Also, if I am being honest, I am still only 20 pages in Queen of Kentucky.

Talk to you peeps soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment